Saturday, July 28, 2012

well fuck you for sure like totally

I have a slight obsession with Etsy. And, since I'm feeling particularly lazy today (seriously you guys making flower crowns and drinking hot chocolate is EXHAUSTING), I thought I'd share some random things I'm in love with on the site. 


THESE rad creepers. How great are these? They fact that they're not converse makes them even better because instead of those lame STARS that they usually have these have a motherfucking SKULL. Yeah. Hardcore. GRR.



This adorable Moonrise Kingdom cross stitch. I've yet to THROW UP WITH JOY over Moonrise Kingdom or Wes Anderson on this blog yet (just wait it'll happen), but suffice it to say that this is perfect.


This "Wild Heart" banner I first saw on the Rookie Roadtrip and have since had a long and sordid love affair with. I still don't own it, but that should change soon.



This amazing triangle orgy of a necklace. Because who doesn't need their chest adorned with golden geometric shapes. I mean really.



This crazy American flag button down. There's nothing like pretending you're patriotic. (Pantslessness optional)



This adorable pink lady-patterned crop tank. I don't mean Pink Ladies patterned tank. It is pink. And it has ladies on it. Whatever, it's adorable. (Though can we talk about how awesome a shirt with Rizzo and Frenchie and the gang on it would be?)

No comments:

Post a Comment