Monday, July 23, 2012

you're a neat guy









Okay, so I'm realizing there's no way to get over the "oh god what do I post for my first entry because everyone who sees it is going to judge my blog just based on that what if I get it wrong" phase other than to just start posting. So I'm feigning familiarity for a bit until I can do an official "about me" post. Which I'm sure no one wants to read anyway especially since I have some OH MY GOD I NEED TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS news. So here goes.

David Lynch is designing a champagne bottle for Dom Perignon. Okay, okay, I realize that sounds a bit lame. Not the Lynch part. That part's great. The other part. The champagne part. Because last time I checked, I wasn't a 60-year old woman living in the Hamptons, splitting her time between lunches and pilates appointments. Nor was I a terrifying, fashion-y, sharp-toothed "it girl" frequenting galas. Nor was I actually 21.


BUT THIS VIDEO. It's by Luke Gilford, and it's the greatest. It's got the token booze ad silliness, but there's so much glitter, palm trees, pink hair, and THE LYNCH (whadda babe, am I right?) it's still very very cool. Click on the link. Do it. 


All screenshots taken by yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment