Tuesday, October 9, 2012

you're dumber than you think i think you are



Soooo, as I'm realizing about myself and my PROCESS (because OBVIOUSLY I am a very complex artist with involved processes) that my blog posts never actually materialize into what they're supposed to be. This was supposed to be a post about how genius I thought Chinatown was PLUS a little bit of feminist-y rant about it. Instead? I'm just going to wax laconic about how much of a BAD BITCH Faye Dunaway is in this movie because COME ON.
 Faye Dunaway hero worship, take one. 


This is just a creepy reminder that Jack Nicholson used to be a babe. Yeah, I know it's weird. Try not to think about it. 


 Hey okay, COOLEST BITCH IN TOWN can we get some respect for this FACE? Totally wish she actually had done that to Jack's face but you can tell that she definitely COULD HAVE. And really, that's what counts. 


This is just outfit apreesh because the grey on grey number is KILLING IT. 


DO YOU SEE THIS. This is magic going on in this face right here. Like total GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE vibes and I love it. Also, THE NAILS. 


Favorite look of hers for the entire film. There's just something so completely femme fatale about this whole deal. God, Faye. So pretty. 
Sometimes I get so mesmerized by her in this film I totally forget what's going on, until the end, which promptly brings me to crazy sobbing/frozen staring. 

Oh, and it's on Netflix. So, if you haven't watched it, you actually have no excuse now. GO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment